Welcome to yogo.gd website. Yogo reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions contained in this Participation Agreement or any policies or guidelines governing the Site or Services, at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes will be effective upon posting of the revisions on the Site.
- You can’t use Yogo if your account contains false contact information. We may sometimes need to be able to get in touch with our members.
- You must pay for any item you commit to buying. Not paying for an item after you agree to buy it has negative consequences.
- Make sure that you read the listing description before you buy. Item descriptions will contain the details necessary for making a correct purchase. Details such as dimensions and in the case of auto parts, part numbers and compatible vehicles.
- You can use Yogo.gd to source and buy items offline. However you won’t receive any of the benefits that come with buying online such as YOGO PLUS or other privileges, or any special offers.
- When you buy an item on Yogo, we may share your contact information with sellers. Sellers may also contact you if items are undelivered or there is a problem with payment.
You can’t abuse the review system. This means you can’t threaten to leave a seller negative product review if that seller won’t do something that wasn’t promised in the original listing. This is review extortion and is against our policy. This is a type of Review manipulation and is also not allowed.
Yogo.gd provides a platform for third-party sellers and buyers to negotiate and complete transactions. Yogo is not involved in the actual transaction between Sellers and Buyers, except as set out in the section below. As a Seller, you may list any item on the Site unless prohibited by law. Without limitation, you may not list any item or link or post any related material that (a) infringes any third-party intellectual property rights (including copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secrets) or other proprietary rights (including rights of publicity or privacy); (b) constitutes libel or slander or is otherwise defamatory; or (c) is counterfeited, illegal, stolen, or fraudulent. It is up to the Seller to accurately describe the item for sale. As a Seller, you use the Site and the Services at your own risk.
By registering for or using the Services, you authorize Stripe to act as your agent for purposes of processing payments, and adjustments for Your Transactions, charging your credit card, and paying Yogo amounts you owe in accordance with this Participation Agreement or other agreements you may have with Yogo.
The Transaction Processing Service is generally available seven (7) days per week, twenty-four (24) hours per day, except for scheduled downtime due to system maintenance.